JUx is an online learning and engagement platform whose primary focus is to create a virtual learning and social engagement experience that is accessible anytime, anywhere through convenient learning formats by connecting and collaborating with partners and stakeholders. This initiative of Jain University aims to improve the skill sets of the students and up skill working professional through skill-based certification programs in collaboration with Global Universities, Industry Partners, Aggregators and International Chartered Bodies which will help them find better employment opportunities.
Institute of Financial Accountants
On successful completion of the PGDM Program offered by MIME, students will be eligible for accesses to membership at Association Status.
Business English Certificate (BEC)
The Business English Certificate (BEC), a University of Cambridge (UK) examination offered in India by British Council is an internationally recognised English language qualification for learners wishing to use English for the purpose of international business.
There are three BEC levels:
- BEC Preliminary
- BEC Vantage
- BEC Higher
- BEC is a globally recognised qualification
- BEC exam training will improve candidates' communication skills
- BEC will improve candidates' job prospects and add value to their CV
Campus Recruitment Leadership Training Program
This program is designed to aid candidates in their preparation for recruitment through campus or outside campus. Students in their final year looking for placement in reputed organisations can make use of this program to get trained to deliver their best in the selection processes of various corporates tied up with our institutions.
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Personality Development
- CV Writing Skills
- Interview Techniques
- Personalised Attention
NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM)
NCFM is an online testing and certification program. It tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets. Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner and certificates awarded based on merit of the candidate to qualify the on-line test
Learning and Employability Advancement Program
The program is uniquely devised to prepare the students to excel in corporate campus recruitment initiatives. The program also aims to bridge the gap between academics and corporate requirements. The training modules are carefully developed with multiple hours of research by industry experts to up skill the students based on the requirements of the Financial World. The program also helps to create self-employment opportunities through intensive Industry knowledge and training comprising of technical and entrepreneurial skills and provide more earning opportunities.
The program offers 3 modules namely:
- A beginner's program to the financial market.
- Certification courses, providing greater insight to the market dynamics
- A guide to encourage young entrepreneurs who wish to start a business in the financial industry.
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
In pursuance of the announcement made by the Finance Minister in his Budget Speech in February 2005, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) established the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) in Mumbai. SEBI, by establishing NISM, has articulated the desire expressed by the Indian government to promote securities market education and research.
The program offers 3 modules namely:
NISM Series 7:
- Securities Operations & Risk Management Certification.
NISM Series 5A:
- Mutual Fund Distributors Certification
Microsoft Office Specialist
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification helps validate proficiency in using Microsoft Office 2010 and meets the demand for the most up-to-date skills on the latest Microsoft technologies. Candidates who pass a certification exam show that they can meet globally recognised performance standards.
- Builds confidence to face job interviews.
- Increases efficiency in work productivity
- Ability to negotiate higher salaries as a result of the high level computer skills
Advanced Wealth Management Course
The Advanced Wealth Management Course (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Advising has been renamed as Advanced Wealth Management Course with effect from June 2011 examination) has been introduced, with technical support from the Securities Institute, Australia, a pioneer in the area of financial counseling and advising, to create a cadre of financial advisors in the financial sector. The course covers the entire spectrum of financial services / products from banking, insurance, pension fund, mutual fund, derivatives, and debt market to micro credit.
This comprehensive course aim is
- To create a cadre of competent practitioners of financial advisors / counselors in the country.
- To provide candidates with competencies required to act as an Independent Financial Advisor.
- To enable candidates to possess the needed skills and knowledge to understand clients needs, attitudes and fears.
- To enable candidates to design appropriate finance planning strategies suitable to individual clients.
- To enable candidates to meet the clients wealth creation and wealth protection needs.
- To enable candidates to attain high ethical and professional standards.
Certificate Program in Foreign Language - German
The experience of learning a second language is a vital part of becoming a truly global business leader. Managers who are fluent in one or more foreign languages are an increasingly important asset to their companies.
- Vidushi (Centre for International Communication and Linguistic Solutions).
The levels offered are:
- A1 Elementary One.
- A2 Elementary Two.
- A3 Elementary - Intermediate Bridge Course.
Being able to speak the language of a client or business counterpart has several benefits:
- Enhanced awareness of cultural diversity.
- Better social relationships with one’s counterparts and clients.
- The ability to gain unique insights, both into the foreign country in question and the way its companies do business.
Certificate Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Indian logistics market accounts for more than $90 billion and is slated to grow at the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 18% in the coming years.
MIME creates a platform for the students and executives to gain more insights into the emerging trends, industry specific problems of national importance and global best practices in logistics & supply chain management. This facilitates the students and executives to address specific problems in the industry, such as, cutting down the transaction cost, increasing efficiency, enhancing profitability and enabling in bringing solutions to macro level issues.
To strengthen this platform, Jain College has associated with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) - Institute of Logistics (CIL), Chennai, CIL was established in 2004 by the Confederation of Indian Industry as a Centre of Excellence in Logistics and Supply Chain.
Certificate Program in EXIM Trade Procedure & Documentation
With an objective of contributing to the world and national economy MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (MIME), a business school belonging to the JGI, offers a certificate program in EXIM trade procedures & documentation. This program aims at facilitating students to understand exporting and importing procedures and documentation, providing hands on training in export documentation. Further, this course is expected to facilitate students in obtaining placements in export / import organisations and incubation of export / import organisations.
Site Designed & Maintained by Office of Strategic Communications & Human Resources, JGI Group